Drop us a line


T: 01822 660522

Or fill out the form below:


Find Your Place

We are our clients concierge service for buying property in the uk and have worked closely over many years with overseas clients. Each search is bespoke to the individual clients needs and until the keys are in our clients hands we are their eyes and ears!

Many people think that estate agents can offer the same service however Estate Agents only work for the seller. It is their role to act in the sellers best interest as they are paying their fee, It is also their job to get the highest price for their client. Also each Estate Agent will only be able to show you the properties that they have been instructed on.

Therefore you would need to be in contact with many estate agents to access a reasonable part of the available properties.

We have found that Estate Agents are far more likely to sell to buyers who have instructed a home finder agent as they are generally more confident that our clients are focussed and in a position to proceed, plus its easier for estate agents to navigate with us as opposed to overseas buyers! We give impartial advice that you wont get from estate agents, we are not here to sell you a property, we are here to find you what you want!

Moving to the UK Checklist


England really has everything from vibrant and energetic town centres, glorious lush countryside and miles upon miles of coastal towns with fabulous views. All have their own advantages and disadvantages depending on your own preference.

Old or New

What type of property would you like? The features you cannot live without. Write a list of your ‘must haves’. From whether you would prefer a modern property or a rambling old house, a property that is in pristine condition or one that is a project for you to make your own. Also measure up first on what room you need for storage and for furniture as often properties in the UK can be smaller than those in the US, Asia or parts of Europe.

Try Before You Buy

Renting does give you the option to have a temporary home while you explore the UK. But you will need to have all your documents to hand as landlords or agents will need to confirm your identity, employment status, credit history and immigration status when you apply for a rental property. You will also need to consider how long you would like to rent for, the minimum length is often 6 months. If you are looking to buy do you have financing available or would you require a mortgage?


In the UK we have both state and private schools to choose from. Private schools (also called public or independent schools) do have some advantages in that class sizes are usually smaller, with a focus on individuality and extra-curricular activities, but they also have annual fees which vary.

State schools are divided between grammar schools and comprehensives. Grammar schools are only available in some parts of the country. An entrance exam has to be taken if you’d like your child to go to a grammar school. More information about applying for state schools can be found at www.gov.uk/schools-admissions/choosing-schools

Pet Information

The UK is a nation of animal lovers, but when bringing pets into the country you will need to be aware of the quarantine regulations. Find out more here: www.gov.uk/take-pet-abroad/overview


Council tax is payable on all residential properties to cover public services such as schools, libraries and refuse collection. It is set locally so can vary depending on where you live and what type of property you have. Stamp Duty Land Tax must be paid on all residential properties over £125,000. Find out more here: www.tax.service.gov.uk/calculate-stamp-duty-land-tax


In most areas, the internet connection at your property will be via your phone line which may have been disconnected when the previous occupiers vacated! However, there are many different suppliers across the UK offering different services and prices. To help you find the best deal for you it is worth looking at a comparison site such as http://www.uswitch.com/broadband/compare/broadband_and_home_phone

Internet speeds do vary depending on your location. You can find out the speed in your local area at www.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk

Bringing Your Car?

If you choose to bring your current car into the UK and register it, your vehicle must be registered with the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA). You can find all the details on how to import a car, and what you need to do at www.gov.uk/importing-vehicles-into-the-uk/overview

Driving License

If you have a full valid driving licence issued in your home country, you will be able to drive in the UK for 12 months before needing to exchange your licence or take a UK driving test. Further information can be found at https://gov.uk/driving-nongb-licence