Our Terms and Conditions
The terms upon which Foxgloves Bespoke Home Finders shall act will be as follows:
1. I note that you wish me to find a ……………property comprising approximately ……….. bedrooms and ……….receptions rooms within the …………. area, up to a maximum purchase price of £….,000.00.
2. You wish me to inform you of any such properties, which become available to my knowledge during the next 14 weeks, or until such earlier date as you notify me your requirements have changed.
3. As part of my service and included within the success fee (see below), I am delighted to offer you the choice of accompanied viewings in addition to any initial inspection I may have undertaken to assess the potential suitability of the property.
4. [You also wish for me to negotiate the purchase price of the property, introduced to you by me.]/[You do not wish for me to negotiate the purchase price of the property, introduced to you by me.] Please note that negotiation of the property purchase price is also a service offered, included in the success fee.
5. I shall be your sole search agent and accordingly you will not during the period you instruct me instruct another person or organisation to search for properties on your behalf.
6. I am unable to offer advice as regards the value, structure or condition of any property, with regards to any legal or planning issues affecting the property or in terms of your financing of it. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself with regard to these matters, taking professional advice as appropriate. I am happy to suggest the services of local solicitors, surveyors, financial advisers and other local professional services, though naturally am not responsible for the service they provide. For peace of mind I recommend that you take care to ensure that the services you receive from others in connection with your property purchase are properly documented and agreed from the outset.
7. An initial non-refundable registration fee of £500.00 is payable. If a suitable property cannot be found within the initial 14 week period, I shall be happy to extend the search period by up to 14 weeks, though may require a further non-refundable fee of up to £500 in order to continue searches on your behalf. The registration fee and any additional fee are deductible from the success fee. My success fee will be payable in the event that I introduce you to a property (including if I follow up leads you may have identified for me) in respect of which you (or someone connected with you) enter into a legally binding agreement to acquire an interest in it i.e., an exchange of contracts. The success fee will be payable even if exchange of contracts occurs after the 14 week period (or any extension to this).
8. The success fee will be calculated as a % of the agreed purchase price, as follows:
Purchase price (inclusive of fittings and fixtures) Up to £500,000 £500,000 to £1,000,000 Excess £1,000,000
Success fee 0.75% 1% 1.25%
9. V.A.T. (20%) is applicable on above fees.
10. Payment is due upon receipt of my bill. If I hold money on your behalf (for example, the registration fee) I reserve the right to apply such monies to payment of my invoice and will notify you in writing that I am doing so. I will charge you interest on the bill at 8% per year, from the date of the bill if it is not settled in full within 14 days. Interest will be charged on a daily basis.
11. I shall not pass on your personal details to any third party, unless required to do so by law, or with your prior written permission. Do please keep me advised of any change in your circumstances, in particular if your contact details alter
1. Foxgloves Bespoke Home Finders
Foxgloves Bespoke Home Finders is a private company in England and Wales whose address is Foxgloves, Bal Lane, Mary Tavy, Tavistock, PL19 9PE.
2. This Website
Foxgloves Bespoke Home Finders owns the website located at www.foxglovesbespokehomefinders.co.uk (the “Website”). By accessing and using the Website you the user agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) which govern your access to and use of the Website.
3. Ownership and Use of Content
3.1 All text, data, charts, tables, software, video, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trade marks, service marks and other material on the Website (the “Content”) and all rights in it belongs to Foxgloves Bespoke Home Finders You may retrieve and display Content from the Website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal use. Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any other way.
3.2 You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Content on the Website or to use it for any purpose other than for your personal and non-commercial use.
4. Unlawful Use
You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is defamatory, or which may harass, cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or the disruption of normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
5.1 All copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights that may exist in this Website and the Content shall remain at all times the property of Foxgloves Bespoke Home Finders.
5.2 The trade marks, service marks and logos used and displayed on this Website (“Trade Marks”) are registered or unregistered trade marks of Foxgloves Bespoke Home Finders. Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trade Mark without written permission from Foxgloves Bespoke Home Finders. The name of Foxgloves Bespoke Home Finders may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of Content without the prior written permission of Foxgloves Bespoke Home Finder.
6.1 The Website and Content is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis and Foxgloves Bespoke Home Finders does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the Website or any Content. All implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy are excluded from these Terms to the extent that they may be excluded as a matter of law.
6.2 In no event will Foxgloves Bespoke Home Finders be liable for any loss including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, or any damages arising from loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
6.3 Foxgloves Bespoke Home Finders has tried to ensure that all the Content provided on the Website is correct at the time of publication. The Content is provided on an information basis only and should not be relied upon. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Foxgloves Bespoke Home Finders for any errors, omissions, or misleading Content on the Website or on any websites to which the Website connects.
6.4 Foxgloves Bespoke Home Finders does not warrant that the Website or Content will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. Changes to the Terms
Foxgloves Bespoke Home Finders reserve the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any parts of the Website or these Terms. When these Terms are amended, Foxgloves Bespoke Home Finders will publish details of the amendments on the Website. Your continued use of the Website is taken as your agreement to be bound by these Terms as amended.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If these Terms or any part of them should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent that they are so illegal, invalid or unenforceable, they shall in that state or country be treated as severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable in that state or country.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and any other written agreement between you and Foxgloves Bespoke Home Finders then the latter shall prevail.
12. Events beyond our control
Foxgloves Bespoke Home Finders will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Foxgloves Bespoke Home Finders is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material you access through this Website.
14. File Download
Certain files of Content are available for download from the Website. These files of Content are subject to these Terms.